The front carpark and entry has been hoarded for the commencement of the new Gosford RSL Club build. The rooms adjacent to the building works have been blocked and guests will only be allocated rooms in the rear wings away from works. There will be no night works taking place. Access to the Galaxy will be via a newly built driveway at the rear of existing Club. Simply follow the yellow lines & signs. Reception has been re-located to room 16A.
At Gosford RSL Club Ltd, including Galaxy Motel and Ashwood Motel, (Gosford RSL Club) we are
clear and concise outline of how and when personal information is collected, stored, and distributed
by Gosford RSL Club.
This policy applies to Gosford RSL Club’s website: www.grsl.com.au, Galaxy Motel website:
www.galaxymotel.com.au and Ashwood Motel website: www.ashwoodmotel.com.au .
Gosford RSL Club is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and the 13 Australian Privacy Principles set by the
Federal Privacy Commissioner. For more information visit www.privacy.gov.au
Collection of Personal Information
Gosford RSL Club collects limited personal information such as title, name, contact details (address,
phone and fax), occupation, email address and your identification particulars.
We only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it. For example, we may request
personal information from you when you:
• Join our Club;
• Use our service;
• Contact us for further information;
• Participate in surveys and other types of research (including Customer Comment Cards);
• Provide a service;
• Enter a promotion, sweepstake, or contest hosted by Gosford RSL Club and other partners;
• Attend an event where we are an exhibitor;
• Use the membership card based member loyalty system attached to gaming devices;
• Register your details on our website;
• Express interest for a particular Gosford RSL Club service;
• Submit a job application or resumé;
• Report an incident or occurrence;
• Become an employee of Gosford RSL Club.
How We Use Your Information
Gosford RSL Club uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with
better service. Specifically, Gosford RSL Club uses personal information:
• To complete a transaction;
• To deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly. We may also keep information on
your communications with our customer service representatives;
• To keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of
particular interest through a variety of channels. You are able to “opt-out” from marketing activity at
• For planning, product development or research purposes;
• To contact you in relation to employment opportunities;
• To fulfil our obligations under either the Registered Clubs Act 1976 (as amended) or the
Memorandum & Articles of Association and By Laws of Gosford RSL Club Limited.
Gosford RSL Club Ltd June 2014
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We will only send personal information about you to other organisations when;
• We have your consent to share the information; and/or
• We are required or authorised by law to disclose this information.
Such information remains under Gosford RSL Club’s control at all times and the employees and other
persons who may have access to your information are bound by our policies and procedures to
ensure your information is handled appropriately.
From July 2014 Gosford RSL Club engaged Webflex Technologies to develop the Gosford RSL Club
App. The app is designed to provide information and rewards to members of Gosford RSL Club. In
order to allow members to register for use of the app the following membership information has
been provided to Webflex Technologies:
Date of Birth
This information is stored securely by Webflex Technologies on servers in the U.S.
Quality of Personal Information
Gosford RSL Club’s goal is to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-todate. To assist us with this, please contact Club Reception, Human Resources or our Privacy Officer if
any of the details you have provided change. Further, if you believe that the information we have
about you is not accurate, contact us and we will use all reasonable efforts to correct the
information. No fee applies to correction of personal information.
Access to Personal Information
Should you wish to access your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer on (02) 4323
If, for any reason, you would like to be removed from our mailing lists, please complete one of the
• Contact Club Reception or our Privacy Officer and ask to be removed;
• Select ‘I DO NOT wish to receive Club information by post’ on your Membership application form;
• Select ‘Unsubscribe’ on electronic communications;
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Security and Complaints
Gosford RSL Club is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will
take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
Should you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the possible breach of the Australian Privacy
Principles please contact the Privacy Officer in writing. On receipt of your complaint a review will be
conducted and findings will be communicated to you where required.
Changes to This Statement
publish those changes on our website, www.grsl.com.au and by posting them on a noticeboard in
the foyer of the Club.
For more information please email email@example.com.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is of the utmost importance to the Galaxy Motel. In this time of increasing concern and uncertainty we would like to reassure our guests of the steps we are taking to provide the safest possible environment.
To help protect our motel guests:
Extra cleaning procedures have been put in place including:
Cleaners wearing a new pair of gloves and disposable aprons for each room.
All surfaces being disinfected daily.
Used towels being replaced daily.
Pillow protectors changed daily.
All door knobs being sanitised.
The 1 person per 2m2 rule applies to all areas of the motel including the pool area.
Guests are asked to vacate rooms whilst cleaning takes place.
Staff will follow NSW Government Health guidelines regarding self-isolation and staying away from work if showing any signs of being unwell or potentially being exposed to COVID-19.
All staff are encouraged to minimise contact with customers.
Hand sanitiser has been provided in as many locations as possible – all staff will use the sanitiser regularly.
All staff will limit touching their face.
All work surfaces will be sanitised on a regular basis.